Friday, June 02, 2006

Sentosa via Cable Car


Took a cable car ride to Sentosa and celebrate my birthday at Sentosa with my favorite pizza and coke of course.

Mum brought me a strawberry cake with lovely heart shape but I fancy coke the most!


Afterwhich, I begged Dad to let me ride on the Carlsberg Sky Tower but we didn't go for it since Mummy is not keen and I was behaving totally like a spoil brat and refuse to speak to them afterwards...

Just before we heading home, Mum showed Dad the sky lift for the Go-Kart and once again, I thought we can go for a ride as Mum & Dad are showing great interest unfortunately, it's already closed. But Dad promise to bring me back next time soon.

Don't make me wait too long, okay! Mum always said the Dad time is like rubber time and can stretch very very long...

Labels: ,