Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SPD at Lot 1

Hey! Mum brought me to see SPD Power Ranger again at Lot 1...so exciting.
The show is the same as what I saw in IMM but this time due to the hot weather, many people including us are turned away during photo session.. cos ALL the Rangers are in heat???
It is really a great disappointment to many of us...why can't the organizer think of such thing to happen during "planning" for such event to conduct in an outdoor, open space???
As we already spent 3 hrs waiting for the show to start at 1pm so we can't wait for another 45min to 1 hr for the next available photo session...so I left without any hand shake or photo with my heroes...just too bad!
But I didn't give Mum hard time or throw any tantrum just making her annoy by treating the pole as a "monkey bar" during our MRT ride home... and I think I really get carry away and making her really angry and embarrasses at the same time.

Labels: