Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Disney on Ice

I've been bugging Mummy to bring me to watch Disney on Ice every time the commerical ad appears on TV...so finally, she agreed & bought me to watch last Sunday.

Aunty Josephine helped us to purchase those tickets after cutting out the coupon on Today's paper. Thank You, Aunty! You are the best Aunt to me.

On that day, outside the Singapore Indoor Stadium, light refreshments, drinks and souvenirs are available for purchase. Our show is the first slot at 11.30am and we managed to get quite a good view from our seats.


No View-Cam is allowed but we really enjoyed to the performance very much. I even told Mummy that next time when I grow up, I also want to learn ice-skating...well, let's see when the time comes.




I brought my Mickey's Mouse glove since the air-conditioning is quite cold also this is a good chance for me to show off my glove!


Labels: