Sunday, August 17, 2008

Priceless glass container

Mom is having difficulty to find a decent big glass container so she turn to Ah Ma for help. Luckily, she has a spare one in her cupboard. Mom is so happy and Ah Gu is going to bring the container to her. Happily she told me that she can start her learning journey of making enzyme, showing me other people's blog about those enzyme drinks they have made. I asked her "What is that? What is enzyme?" She replied impatiently that I wouldn't understand even if she explain to me and just help her to drink when ready. I asked any name for this drink? If not, I am going to name it first before drinking.
Don't worry about me getting LS, cause I'm sure that Mom will test the water first and make sure it is safe before letting me drink. All mother are kaisu and this is because they love us dearly and only give me what is the best.