Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bad, bad new...I've got HFMD !!

After reaching home from school, I've found spot of blisters on my fingers so I showed them to Mommy. She is very shocking that very moment and brought me to the clinic without further delay.

OMG! The doctor certified that indeed I have the HFMD but a mild one and need not to worry too much. It will go away in about 5 or 7 days but need to keep me away from school for at least 5 days and go back for review next Monday so that she can verify again that I am OK and free to attend school.

Immediately after leaving the clinic, Mom went back to my school to keep my Teacher informed about my condition.

Both of them looked worried but really as the doctor said, no need to throw a big fuss about it. I am fine and looking as active & mischievous as ever...